What we do at Mechanics is more than money. It's more than numbers. It's more than checking, savings, or how much is in your bank account. At Mechanics, it's "All About People." We are in the business of serving others and making a difference...
The Mechanics Way.
The Mechanics Way guides our business, including how we take care of our employees. At Mechanics, employees may enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Unique Work Schedules
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance (employees with 25+ hours a week qualify)
- 401 k Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off (including many federal holidays)
- An Atmosphere of Co-workers Who Are More Like Friends and Family
- Management Who Encourage Creativity and Fun
- Humanitarian Leave (in addition to vacation time)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning Opportunities for Professional Development
- Opportunities for Continuous Learning
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
Are you thinking of a career with Mechanics and want to learn more? Check out our job postings and download an employment application to apply. Have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about what it's like to work at Mechanics.
Current Job Openings:
We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives (CSR).
Consistently practices and demonstrates a spirit of helpfulness in servicing the banking needs of our customers. Processes banking transactions in an efficient and professional manner, making every effort to exceed customer expectations and strengthen client relationships.
Submit an Application:
Download an Employment Application HERE.
Please print and sign application. Completed applications may be scanned to email@example.com, returned to any Mechanics Bank location, or submitted directly to an HR Representative at our Main Office on Tuesdays (11:00 am-1:00 pm) and Thursdays (1:00 pm-3:00 pm). Drop-ins are also welcome, as availability allows. If you are interested in applying for employment with Mechanics Bank and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 419-524-0831.
Mechanics Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veterans