2017 Time for Lunch Schedule
Mechanics Bank Main Office Courtyard - Downtown Mansfield
Every Friday from May to August, we’ll have music playing in our downtown courtyard for you to enjoy! Bring your lunch and stop by any time from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm. Plus, check out the dates below for days when we’ll feature free live entertainment. Let’s make the lunch hour even better!
Live Performance Events:
- May 4 (Thurs) - A Cappella Choir
- May 5 (Fri) - Jack Moncayo
- May 11 (Thurs) - New Hope Dance Troupe
- May 19 (Fri) - Just Jazz
- June 2 (Fri) - Damian & Dane
- June 16 (Fri) - Steve Brown
- July 14 (Fri) - EKG (a.k.a. Eggerton-Kastran Group)
- July 21 (Fri) - Jimi Vincent & Steve Calabria, "Two Trains Running"
- July 28 (Fri) - Emily Raff
- August 3 (Thurs) - Neos Dance Theatre
- August 11 (Fri) - EKG (a.k.a. Eggerton-Kastran Group)
After Hours Event:
- August 17 (Thurs) @ 5pm - Chase Beaire, Aurelio Diaz & Ricky Mitchell
In the event of inclement weather, we’ll save Time for Lunch for another day. For a printable event flyer, CLICK HERE. For more information, please call 419-524-0831.
We are now accepting applications for Customer Service Representatives. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please visit the Careers section of our website to learn more about job opportunities with Mechanics, and to download an employment application.
Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Upload your favorite picture to create your very own custom card! It's a great way to show off your family, pet, or favorite vacation spot! Get a new personalized card to replace your existing Mechanics Bank debit card for $10.
Check out our Customized Debit Card Specifications and FAQ if you want to know more, or simply click here to get started ordering now!
Now Available in Online Banking: eAlerts
Set up automatic alerts to monitor account balance, check clearing, account deposits & withdrawals and more. Choose to receive alerts via email, text message, or online. Look for the new ALERTS tab in Online Banking to get started today! If you have any questions about how eAlerts can work for you, please call 419-524-0831 or chat now with our Answer Center! .
Did you know every time you use your Mechanics Bank debit card for signature-based purchases, you can earn rewards? Learn more about the program here, or register your card here and start earning those rewards points!
Important Traveling Tips for Debit Card Holders
Unfortunately, fraudulent debit card activity is on the increase throughout the United States and internationally. Mechanics has put practices in place to protect you. These practices are designed to identify certain geographic areas and types of merchants that are of high risk for fraudulent transactions and block transactions at those locations - which may include common uses such as gasoline and convenience store purchases. As a result, if you are traveling outside of Ohio and visit any of these high-risk locations, your debit card transactions may be blocked to prevent this type of fraud from occurring. Please contact our Answer Center at 419-524-0831, before traveling out of state, to help avoid blocked debit card transactions. Thank you.
If you're traveling outside of Ohio, here are a few items to keep in mind:
- It's always best to carry more than one method of payment (e.g., debit card, prepaid gift cards, traveler's checks, cash, credit card).
- Please call us before you leave for your trip. We would be happy to do everything we can to help you avoid blocked debit card transactions at your destination (or anywhere you're planning to stop along the way).
- If you need assistance with anything while you're away, please contact our Answer Center at 419-524-0831 Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm and Saturday 8:30am-1:00pm.