Trust and Estate Administration
At Mechanics Bank, our Trust Management team can provide you and your family with the assurance that your trust and estate plan will be professionally administered according to your wishes. We work closely with you, your family, your attorney, CPA, or any other professional advisor you specify, to create a plan that gives you peace of mind.
Choosing a trustee is an important personal decision. Our Trust Management team can offer professional knowledge and expertise as impartial investment and trust administration advisors. You will know your wealth is being managed according to your wishes, with as much or as little involvement as you like in the day-to-day activities.
With Trust Administration Services, we can help you:
- Plan for your future.
- Provide for your family.
- Distribute your assets according to your expressed wishes.
- Minimize potential income and estate taxation.
We also can relieve the burden of complex executorship duties from family members, and provide impartial, experienced assistance to avoid errors and delays in settling your estate.
With Estate Administration Services, we can coordinate the estate settlement process by:
- Executing the specific instructions of your will.
- Collecting income and dividends – such as those from estate assets.
- Maintaining records.
- Coordinating payment of your final debts and expenses.
- Managing assets through probate, as needed.
- Filing of all applicable estate and personal tax returns.
Mechanics Bank Trust Services is a part of Mechanics Bank.
Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Investment products are:
NOT FDIC INSURED
NOT BANK GUARANTEED
MAY LOSE VALUE
NOT A DEPOSIT
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY