We do things The Mechanics Way—including how we take care of our employees. When you work at Mechanics Bank, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance (employees with 30+ hours a week qualify)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid time off (including many federal holidays)
- Co-workers who are more like friends and family
- Management encouraging creativity and fun
- Humanitarian leave (in addition to vacation time)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing learning opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities for continuous learning
- Discretionary profit sharing
Considering a career with Mechanics? Check out our job postings below and download an employment application to apply. And if you have questions, email email@example.com to learn more about what it’s like to work at Mechanics.
Current Job Openings
- Brand Impact Specialist
We’re looking for a new BFF (a.k.a. Brand Impact Specialist).
If you have a marketing degree and want to help provide a face for the Mechanics Bank brand that encourages personal connections with colleagues, customers and the community through in person and social media interactions – we want to hear from you!
Applicants for this new, full-time opportunity in the Mechanics Marketing Department should submit a short (1-2 minute) introductory video to TellMeMore@MyMechanics.com.
Questions? Contact us at TellMeMore@MyMechanics.com.
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
Consistently practices and demonstrates a spirit of helpfulness in servicing the banking needs of our customers. Processes banking transactions in an efficient and professional manner, making every effort to exceed customer expectations and strengthen client relationships.
Submit an Application
Please print and sign application. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, returned to any Mechanics Bank location, or submitted directly to an HR Representative at our Main Office on Tuesdays (11:00 am – 1:00 pm) and Thursdays (1:00 pm – 3:00 pm). Drop-ins are also welcome, as availability allows. If you are interested in applying for employment with Mechanics Bank and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 419-524-BANK.
Mechanics Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Veterans