We may use ‘cookies’ to improve your experience on our site. A cookie is a small text file that an internet browser places on your computer to remember web browsing preferences. Cookies are common on many major web sites. You may block cookies or clear any existing cookies by selecting the appropriate settings within your internet browser. Please note that blocking cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Our website uses Google Analytics to provide reports that help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Google Analytics and cookies are only used on the marketing portions of our website, and are not used for secure Online Banking service, or anywhere you would be asked to provide sensitive information.
- Social Media Policy
Mechanics Bank Social Media Community Guidelines
Mechanics Bank social media pages are intended for open communication and discussion. We welcome all questions and commentary that are presented in a respectful manner. We want to hear from you!
By using or accessing any Mechanics Bank social media page, you agree to comply with the page provider’s Terms & Conditions (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). In order to maintain a safe and respectful environment, use of Mechanics Bank social media pages also requires compliance with the following guidelines:
- Keep your private information private. Never disclose personal banking information on any social media sites. Posts including sensitive personal or account information will be deleted.
- To protect customer information, Mechanics will not address specific customer service issues or account questions on our social media pages. If you need specific issues addressed online, please use secure Answer Center chat on MyMechanics.com or use the private “Message” feature to protect your contact information, and we’ll respond promptly.
- We encourage open discussion and communication, including constructive criticism; however, we reserve the right to remove any post at our discretion. Specifically posts of the following nature:
- Abusive, profane, or defamatory towards any person, entity, or belief
- Offensive, obscene, or vulgar
- Spamming in nature, inclusions of outside advertising links, violations of intellectual property rights and/or law, and solicitations of any kind.
Any financial information posted to social media pages is for general informational purposes. Links to other websites and pages are provided for general informational purposes as well, and Mechanics Bank cannot guarantee the accuracy of nor endorse their content. Mechanics Bank expressly disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that arise from the use of information posted to social media pages including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Funds Availability Notice