- Access all of your accounts at Mechanics Bank
- Make transfers, either one-time-only or recurring
- Check balances
- Check your current and previous statement
- View images of recently paid checks (when applicable)
- Place a stop payment on a single check or a range of checks
- Export your statements to Intuit Quicken or Intuit QuickBooks
- Open accounts online (current customers only)
- Pay Bills
Once you’ve signed up for Mechanics online banking, you will notice a tab for Mechanics bill pay, an optional online service. Mechanics bill pay allows you to:
- Pay bills to anyone without writing a check
- Send bills without stuffing an envelope or paying for stamps
Enrolling in bill pay requires a separate, easy sign-up. There is no monthly service charge for online bill pay for up to 25 transactions. Additional transactions cost 50¢ each.
If you do not use the bill pay service during any consecutive 90 days, we may convert it to inactive. To reactivate your bill pay account, simply call us at 419-524-BANK.
- Pay People
Easily send and receive money electronically with the Popmoney® personal payment service. For as low as 50¢ per transaction, you can send money to anyone by providing only their phone number or email. The funds can be sent as quickly as the next day—no more asking for sensitive information or waiting for checks in the mail.
Log in to your Mechanics Online Banking Bill Pay Service and look for the Popmoney® tab to get started.
eStatements provide a fast and secure way to receive your monthly account statements online.
The information is available the next day, and you don’t have to worry about mail being intercepted or lost.
They also cut down on clutter. Each eStatement is printable and can be saved to your computer. In addition, we also accumulate up to seven years of statements for access within online banking.
Want to sign up?
- Once you have enrolled in online banking, go to MyMechanics.com and log into your account.
- At the top of the Account screen, click on “eStatements” and click on “view eStatements” and follow the prompts. Please repeat this for each account you would like to enroll in eStatements.
*Please note, eStatements are available only with a current Online Banking account.
Set up automatic alerts to monitor account balance, check clearing, deposits, withdrawals, and more. Choose to receive alerts via email or on your mobile device. Look for the “Alerts” section in the Online Banking Service Center to get started. If you have any questions, please call 419-524-BANK or chat now with our Answer Center!
- Mobile Deposit (Mobile App Only)
Mechanics Bank Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks from a supported smartphone.
- There is no Mechanics Bank fee to use Mobile Deposit. Standard data rates apply, so please consult your wireless provider for details.
- Most Mechanics checking, savings and money market accounts that are enrolled for Online Banking are eligible for Mechanics Bank Mobile Deposit.
- All checks must be signed by the depositor(s) and should include “For Mobile Deposit Only Mechanics Bank” beneath the signature.
- When photographing your check, we recommend placing it on a dark or contrasting background with all four corners of the check visible.
- After your mobile deposit has been successfully submitted and accepted, we recommend you write “Deposited via Mobile” and the date of the deposit on your check, then store it in a secure location. After 60 days, verify your deposit and destroy the check.
- Funds are generally available within 4 business days after your deposit (some exceptions may apply). Please see our Mechanics Bank Online Banking Agreement for more information on check eligibility, deposit limits and funds availability. All deposits are subject to our verification procedures and we may refuse, limit or return deposits for any reason.