Are You Getting Scammed?
Are you cashing or depositing a check for any of these reasons:
- Winning a lottery you never entered?
- Work-at-home program?
- Commission for accepting funds through your Bank or Paypal?
Have you been asked to:
- Return some of the check proceeds?
- Wire, Western Union, or Money Gram some of the funds to someone?
- Send money overseas?
- Pay money to receive an inheritance?
- Withdraw a large sum of money by someone you don’t know, for any reason?
Have you responded to an email requesting you to:
- Confirm, update, or provide your account information?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you may be getting scammed and we may be able to help. Talk to a Mechanics Bank employee today.
For more information, please contact the Mechanics Bank Information Security Department at 419-524-0831.