Live@Lunch - 2018 Summer Courtyard Series
Mechanics Bank Main Office Courtyard - Downtown Mansfield
Squeeze in a set on your lunch hour - all summer long!* Our downtown courtyard will be the venue for an exciting mix of free live performances. Check out the schedule to see who's playing, and get ready to rock.
- Friday, May 18 - Richland School of Academic Arts A Cappella Choir (12:00 pm)
- Friday, June 15 - Just Jazz Live (11:45 am-1:15 pm)
- Friday, June 22 - EKG (11:45 am-1:15 pm)
- Friday, June 29 - Jack Moncayo (12:00 pm-1:00 pm)
- Friday, July 13 - Bob Cox & Greg Moore (11:45 am-1:15 pm)
- Friday, July 20 - Steve Brown (11:45 am-1:15 pm)
- Friday, July 27 - Damian & Dane, Ambassadors of Great American Song (11:45 am-1:00 pm)
- Thursday, August 2 - Neos Dance Theatre
- Friday, August 10 - Jimi Vincent & Steve Calabria, Two Trains Runnin' (11:45 am-1:15 pm)
- Friday, August 24 - EKG (11:45 am-1:15 pm)
Special performance times are listed above, but our courtyard is open every Friday over lunch! Come early or stay later and enjoy the courtyard. *In the event of inclement weather, we’ll save Live@Lunch for another day. For a printable event flyer, CLICK HERE. For more information, please call 419-524-0831.
Final Friday Concert Series
The Brickyard - Downtown Mansfield
Friday, May 25, 2018
Join us for the first concert of the 2018 season! Fun begins at 5:00 pm. Refreshments available for purchase. This show is free and open to the public. For more information, please call 419-522-0099 or contact Downtown Mansfield, Inc.
First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, June 1, 2018
Join every first Friday beginning at 5:00 pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield. For more information, please contact Downtown Mansfield, Inc.
Disney’s Mulan JR (Musical)
Friday, June 8, 2018 - Saturday, June 9, 2018
Friday, June 15, 2018 - Saturday, June 16, 2018
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Based on the 1998 Disney film, Mulan, and the story, “Fa Mulan” by Robert D. San Souci, Disney’s Mulan JR. is a heartwarming celebration of culture, honor and the fighting spirit. With hit songs and a story packed with action, humor and heart, Disney’s Mulan JR. brings ancient China to life with a modern sensibility. For more information, including ticket information, please visit mansfieldplayhouse.com.
Ontario Concerts in the Park Series
Marshall Park Band Shell - Ontario
June 12, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
2018 Ontario Concerts in the Park schedule:
- June 12, 2018 – DeVault Ridge Band (Country)
- June 26, 2018 – Just Jazz (Jazz and Classics)
- June 29, 2018 – Open Mic Night
- July 10, 2018 – Red Ball Jets (Rock)
- July 24, 2018 – Acoustic Super Friends (60s-80s)
- August 14 2018 – Departure (Journey Tribute Band)
- August 28, 2018 – Project 116 (Contemporary Christian)
All concerts are are free to attend. For more information, please visit the City of Ontario Facebook page (facebook.com/ontarioohio).